‘Bringing wall bracing into the forefront of
modern building design.’
Powertruss Wall Bracing System is the smallest, strongest, lightweight
and most cost effective wall bracing
system in the market with bracing
capability to 28kN per metre.
Powertruss Benefits :
- No ply bracing required.
- No protrusions outside the wall frame.
- No packing of studs required.
- Short wall application / to 28kN per metre.
- Maximum open plan living
The Powertruss system resists
the lateral forces applied to stationary
buildings or homes. These forces are
usually the result of ground movement
such as, earthquakes or external forces
such as high wind, cyclones or tornadoes.
frames are used in homes and light
commercial buildings to provide structural
stability to the walls.
frames are an
unseen internal application to a wall
and provide the strength and stiffness
necessary to resist these forces.
Powertruss Features :
- Resists wind forces from N3 (W41N) to C3 (W60C) cyclonic.
- Bracing capacity to 28kN per metre
- Short wall application - large bracing values.
- Wall stiffening (conceal in wardrobes or cupboards)
- Suit nib walls 350mm, 450mm and 600mm.
- Allows for large door and window openings with minimum walls
- Custom built to suit all heights to 4500mm
- Load values quoted for Powertruss Brace and Powertruss Column are
applicable only when specially designed hold down bolts are cast
in to slab
- Powertruss Brace - Bracing only
- Powertruss Column - Bracing + Download (60kN combined
floor and roof loads)
- Portal Frame - extend lintel/header over Powertruss Column.
Bolt together to project engineer’s requirements.
All Powertruss frames have engineer certification based on BHP Steel Lysaght
Racking Test Report 1562 dated March 2003.